A Keto Grilled Chicken Salad is perfect for those work lunches, on the go meals, or meal prep ideas for the entire week. This salad is one of my go-to recipes when I’m either uninspired, over beef, or simply just craving some zesty chicken and some crispy bacon.
This salad is a mix between a cobb salad, and a chicken and bacon pasta (just without the creamy sauce). Its one of those recipes that will keep you satisfied for a long time (since the high fat and moderate protein will curb those carb cravings 😉 ), but you’ll also find that you’ll end up making this recipe more and more.
Its one of those classic recipes that you’ll make once, and forever commit it to your brain, messing around with the ratios until you find your perfect match (or suitable for which ingredients you are left with at the end of the week).
Keto Chicken Salad
If you want to have access to more zesty Keto Chicken Salads, You will appreciate my other lunch recipes that you can find in my blog which are also as delicious as this one, alternatively, you can try my Best Selling Keto Cookbook for a lot more lunch recipes.
Alternatively, if you are in search for other Chicken and bacon salad recipes made into a simple keto meal plan, you’re going to appreciate my 4-week keto meal plan, loaded with more lunch twists such as this one.
How many carbs in a grilled chicken salad?
Excellent question. I also was curious about How many carbs in a grilled chicken salad? before putting this recipe together, so you aren’t alone on this! If you look above, you may be able to find the nutritional info panel which could answer this question. If it does not, leave me a comment below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
I sincerely hope you loved this zesty Keto Chicken Salad as much as I did testing, making and snapping pics of this recipe. Please share this Keto Grilled Chicken Salad with everyone in need of friends who would be over the moon finding a great zesty Keto Grilled Chicken Salad.
Keto Grilled Chicken Salad
- 2 medium chicken thighs
- 1 Cup romain lettuce
- 1 Slice bacon
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp Mayonaise
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat an oven to 180 C (360F) and place the chicken thighs on a baking tray, covered in oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken for 15 mins or until cooked right through.
- You can cook the bacon in the oven if you wish as well, but I prefer cooking it in a frying pan.
- Heat a frying pan to medium high and place the strip of bacon into the pan. Cook for 5-10 mins until crispy.
- In a small container or bowl, add together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and lemon juice. Mix until combined well.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, slice into strips. Do the same with the bacon.
- In your salad bow, add the dressing to your sliced lettuce, and coat the lettuce leaves in as much of the dressing as you can.
- Add the sliced chicken and bacon, seasoning with parmesan cheese.
Need A Keto Shopping List?
Check out my keto foods list with free printable pdf and flavour pairings guide.
Do You Know Your Macros?
Check out my free personalised macro calculator